How to prevent premature ejaculation???

Goose

How to prevent premature ejaculation???

Postby Goose » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:10 pm

I have a pre ejaculation problem. I've always had it, and it's starting to take it's toll on me. I've had girlfriends, and other romantic partners leave me for it, and even one partner cruelly make remarks about it. It's gotten to the point that it's effected me emotionally, and I'm started to be afraid of being intimate. So it's left me with a lot of frustration, and low self esteem. Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Toronto7309

Re: How to prevent premature ejaculation???

Postby Toronto7309 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:15 pm

Hello Goose. Sorry to hear about your troubles. For starters, perhaps you should take away focus from yourself, and your penis for a little bit. Sounds like maybe you're simply getting over excited. With your next partner, focus on her, and only her when getting intimate. Try not to think about your premature ejaculation problem, but focusing on your partner. That might help

Bill London

Postby Bill London » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:55 pm

By taking away focus from your own self, and learning to keep yourself calm during intimate moments you might find yourself lasting longer. Still, while building confidence up and learning to focus more on your partner I'd still go to a doctor to see if there's any sort of underlying psychological problem. Just at least to make sure.

Nyman

Postby Nyman » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:09 am

PE generally happens because you’re excited and trying to feel the best you can as quick as you can, it’s often influenced by masturbating where you’re not having a prolonged experience with a woman. The best thing that I’ve learned when dealing with PE is to think of making your partner happy and to take things slow, pace yourself and if needed, stop for a moment when you’re getting too close and continue periodically during intercourse, change things up. Good luck.

bailey

Postby bailey » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Sorry to hear about your troubles

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”