need some real advice

Anonymous38

need some real advice

Postby Anonymous38 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:36 am

I just joined this forum and I really need some advice. I've been having severe erectile dysfunction for the last year and I don't understand why! I'm 38 and I've always had a good sex drive and never had any problems getting an erection with my girlfriend.. I also have slight stinging pain in my penis during an erection at times, I'm not sure exactly when that started happening.. I really need advice on what to do here as I just can't take this problem anymore.

Steve

Re: need some real advice

Postby Steve » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:17 am

I'm sorry to hear about your problems, these kinds of things can happen to the best of us. I wanted to mention to you that if you feel stinging pain during erections in the shaft itself, you may have injured yourself at some point and you may want to visit a doctor that specializes in these kinds of situations. I also wanted to ask you about your weight and how fit you are these days. I ask because one of the primary causes of erectile dysfunction is due to things heart disease, artery clogging, being overweight, and reduction in physical activity.

MichaelD

Re: need some real advice

Postby MichaelD » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:51 am

Hey man, I've been where you are before. I'm 43 and suffered from ED for about two years. I also had pain in my shaft during erections, but it was more severe, it turns out that I injured myself with my wife and I didn't realize it. I had to have minor surgery to fix it and couldn't have sex for a few months but I'm doing great now and my ED problems went away.

Return to “ED General Discussions”